Apparently my macbook pro battery decided today would be a great time to die. Right in the middle of three job projects with very near deadlines. Awesome. My warranty expired 2 months ago. -$200 and a 2 hour trip to the closest Apple Store. Did I mention I also haven’t slept for a day already?
This better not be your doing, Photoshop.
I have so many questions after realizing that Cosima was the first clone to be born - 6 days before Sarah and Helena.
Haha because high school was…awkwardly bad. You know. Yeah, I’m pretty sure I know who you are, judging from the type of smiley in the last message too :P Glad to hear it, you can talk to me anytime, bud!
Oh man, high school… Now I’m nervous haha! Thank you so much, and I hope you are doing well too!
can you even fathom evelyne brochu purring ‘mon amour’ into your ear and then pressing her lips to your cheek like how does tatiana SURVIVE
So, I haven’t been able to afford college for the past two years. I’ve been struggling to find colleges with great programs that have what I want to do, (storyboard for TV/Film, graphic novels and eventually pitch the story for a TV series I’m creating) which are also financially…
Are you going to Ryerson or OCAD or something???? Bc ryerson is where I’m planning on going next year! Either way, all the universities in Toronto are super close together and people from clone club Toronto go to almost all of them so that would be super cool if you hung out with us!!!!!!!!
OCAD U! Yeah, totally! I’ve been google-mapping the crap out of the area and I’m so excited! I would freaking LOVE that!! I’ve heard good things of Ryerson too!
So, I haven’t been able to afford college for the past two years. I’ve been struggling to find colleges with great programs that have what I want to do, (storyboard for TV/Film, graphic novels and eventually pitch the story for a TV series I’m creating) which are also financially available to me. Someone mentioned that school is cheaper in Canada (I’m from the US). I stumbled upon an amazing university that’s actually affordable AND has a fantastic illustration program. It’s in Canada (Toronto!!) and I think I’m going to it!! I have not been this excited or hopeful, well ever I think. I found such an amazing fit! I think I’m finally getting to go to art school!!
What’s even better? I found out that
IT’S WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE TO EVERY OB SHOOTING LOCATION.
Literally, Felix’s loft is a 5-10 minute walk down the block. Cosima’s apartment? 15 minute walk north. Alison’s house? 25 minute drive. Beth’s apartment? 10 minute stroll down the street. Dyad Institute? 10 minute drive, take a quick stop by the Police Station too!
How freaking cool is that! Excuse my geek-out.
- Extremely intuitive
- Searchers of hidden meaning
- Sensitive and perceptive
- Gifted at reading others
- Hold strong convictions and beliefs, which they live in accordance with
- Will not compromise their ideals
- Tend to trust their own instincts (and with good reason) – they are usually right and they usually know it
- Genuinely warm and affirming by nature
- Typically gentle and caring
- Dedicated to finding/achieving the “perfect relationship”
- Usually have good communication skills
- Tend to be gifted writers
- Take commitments very seriously
- Seek lifelong relationships
- Have very high expectations of themselves and others
- Good listeners
- Once they are sure a relationship is over, they are usually able to move on
- Deep, complex and intense
- Artistic and creative
- Strive to create an orderly, systematic outer world for themselves
- Constantly defining and re-defining priorities in life
- Put lots of energy into identifying the best system for getting things done
- Operate on an intuitive, spontaneous basis within their inner world
- Intuitively “know” things without being able to pinpoint exactly why and without even a thorough knowledge of the subject at hand
- Extremely insightful about people and situations
- Most likely of all types to have “psychic” abilities
- Concerned for others’ feelings and careful not to hurt them
- Believe in constant growth and are always looking to improve
- Can, in some ways, be easy-going
- Natural nurturer – they make loving parents and are likely to have strong bonds with their children
- Devoted to and protective of those they care about
- Like to work independently
- Rarest of all types
- Tend to hold back part of themselves – can be secretive
- Are often hard to get to know, difficult to understand
- May not be good with money
- Often not good with handling practical, day-to-day concerns
- Tendency to believe they’re always right and dismiss/ignore other peoples’ opinions, even before fully hearing them out
- May be prone to depression
- Intensely dislike criticism and conflict – tend to internalize conflict and may react to it with heated, explosive anger
- May have a hard time leaving an unhealthy relationship
- May be highly protective of themselves and overly private, only sharing what they want and when they want to share it
- Can be stubborn
- Rarely at complete peace with themselves – always doubt they are living up to their full potential
- Often not good with highly detailed tasks – will either avoid these tasks or go to other extreme and become so enveloped in detail that they lose sight of big picture